The following terms and conditions apply to Business customers taking BT Sport at multiple Premises.
The Agreement consists of:
- An Order Form - which will be provided to the Customer and which details the Service to be provided and the associated charges
- Annex 1 - which will be provided to the Customer and which details the Premises at which the Service is to be provided
- Annex 2 - a Rate Card which will be provided to the Customer and which details the charges applicable to the Category within which the Premises fall
- Annex 3 - This is the Standard Conditions for Group Commercial Premises
Current Issue Number: 36
Effective date: 4th March 2017
Schedules: Standard Conditions for Commercial Premises (Group Premises) (BT1172) (PDF 688KB)
On 9 June 2015, the ESPN and ESPN HD channels in the BT Sport Pack will be renamed BT Sport/ESPN and BT Sport//ESPN HD.
On 1 July 2015, the following changes will take effect:
- The BT Sport Pack will be withdrawn and be replaced by the BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Total packs.
- The FA Cup will move from the BT Sport 1 channel to the BT Sport Total pack.
Once you have opened a document press Ctrl + P to print it out